Nowadays, the diversification of the use of various electronic and electromagnetic equipment determines the various simplicity and convenience in our life today. For us, the problem that often occurs in our life is the use of various electronic and electromagnetic equipment, the most typical of which is INDUCTION. Application of COOKPLATE. The prominence and practicability of this electromagnetic device are unmatched by many of our similar devices. INDUCTION COOKPLATE has changed the way we traditionally cook and use equipment. And today we will talk about what kind of INDUCTION COOKPLATE is suitable for our induction cooker.
1. Choose a well-known brand. All electrical appliances in life generate radiation, and INDUCTION COOKPLATE is no exception. Although the induction cooker itself has less radiation, choosing a high-quality INDUCTION COOKPLATE will better protect your safety.
2. Power. At present, the highest power of INDUCTION COOKPLATE put on the market is usually around 1800W, and it is divided into several gears. The greater the power, the faster the heating speed, but the power consumption is also more, and the price is higher. Therefore, the purchase should be based on the number of regular meals in the family and the usage. Generally speaking, families with less than 2 people choose about 1000W; 2-4 people choose 1300W; 4-6 people choose 1600W; more than 6 people choose 1800W induction cooker to meet the requirements. Therefore, there is no need to pursue excessively for the power size.
3. The appearance of the INDUCTION COOKPLATE stove surface is smooth and undamaged. When purchasing, pay attention to the flatness of the furnace surface. If the furnace surface is convex, concave or inclined on one side, it will affect the normal generation of thermal efficiency.
4. Protection function. Check that the auto-detect feature is working properly. This function is the automatic protection function of INDUCTION COOKPLATE, which is very important for induction cooker. When purchasing, you should pay attention to the actual measurement. The method is: remove the pots and utensils when the INDUCTION COOKPLATE is working, or place iron spoons and other objects that should not be heated on the stove surface, and observe whether this function can alarm or automatically cut off the power according to the detection time requirements of the induction cooker manual. .
5. Check by hand. When purchasing, you can turn the INDUCTION COOKPLATE over and shake it to see if there is a gap or looseness between the fan blade and the shaft, and between the shaft and the bearing; after power-on, the motor should have no obvious noise or friction sound, and the rotation of the fan blade should be smooth and free. Swing rotation, etc.
The use of equipment determines most of our lifestyles today, and the most important thing for us is to be able to understand the particularity and limitations of this equipment in the process of using INDUCTION COOKPLATE. INDUCTION COOKPLATE equipment not only makes cooking easier, but also makes our life easier.