Before using the Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker product, you should read the product manual carefully to understand the product's function, usage method, maintenance requirements and after-sales service content that the manufacturer may provide. Generally, you should pay attention to the following points when using and maintaining Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker products:
1. Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker product installation dedicated power cord and power socket. Due to the high power of the induction cooker, the power cord and socket must be configured according to the power. Usually, copper core wires that can withstand 15A current should be selected, and the sockets, plugs, and switches used together should also meet this requirement.
2. Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker products should be placed smoothly. If one foot of the induction cooker is suspended in the air, the gravity of the pot will force the furnace body to tilt during use, and the food in the pot will overflow.
3. Ensure that the air inlet and outlet are unobstructed. The working induction cooker heats up as the pot heats up, so the induction cooker should be placed in a place where the air circulates, and the air outlet should be more than 250px away from the wall and other objects to ensure that there is no object blocking the inlet and outlet holes of the furnace body.
4. Choose the right pot. Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker The product shell and black crystal have a limited load capacity. Generally, the civilian induction cooker should not exceed 5 kg including the pan with food, and the bottom of the pan should not be too small to prevent the pressure on the induction cooker surface from being too concentrated.
5. Pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof and cockroach-proof during use and storage. Ordinary Wholesale Slim portable induction cooker products are not waterproof, damp or water, or even cockroach excrement may cause a short circuit fault, so when in use, it should be placed away from moisture and steam, and it is strictly forbidden to wash with water.