Some of the wires on the market are cheap, some are more expensive, and some people like to choose cheaper ones. This may bring a lot of security risks. The production technology content of wires is not too high, and the raw materials are not too different. If it is too cheap, it will either cut corners or the quantity is not enough. How to identify the Slim portable induction cooker?
1. The Slim portable induction cooker factory recommends to look at the packaging. The national standard wire packaging is often better, neat and textured.
2. Open the package and take a look at the wires inside. The national standard wire 1.5-----6 square wire requires a skin thickness of 0.7mm.
3. Burn it with fire and extinguish it within 5s after leaving, and the wire with certain flame retardant function is the national standard wire.
4. The Slim portable induction cooker factory believes that looking at the inner core, the higher the brightness of the inner core, the better the copper, and the brightness is uniform, shiny, and has no sense of hierarchy.
6. For the length, the state does not force the rice to be pounded, but many manufacturers also pound the rice. The pounded rice is not necessarily the national standard, but the general national standard generally does not have the rice.
7. The state stipulates that there must be a certain mark on the wire. If the wire does not exceed 500mm, the next same mark will be printed. Generally, there is the product trademark, the manufacturer's name of the Slim portable induction cooker, and the implementation standard.