With the development of science and technology, there are many kinds of induction cookers and more and more functions. Use induction cooker to cook food, the heating speed is fast, the food tastes good, and there is no open flame, so it is very convenient and safe to use. The elderly and children can use it with confidence. Next, I will introduce an induction cooker, Double induction cooker. Let's take a look at its characteristics and precautions for use.
1. Double induction cooker is energy-saving, environmentally friendly and safe. The induction cooker has no open flame, and the pot itself heats up, which reduces the heat transfer loss, and has no exhaust gas emission and no noise, which greatly improves the kitchen environment. The induction cooker is not easy to leak like gas, nor does it produce open flames, and its safety is significantly better than other stoves.
2. Double induction cooker is easy to use and easy to clean. The "one-key operation" instructions of the civil induction cooker are very user-friendly, and the elderly and children can see it at a glance. In addition, the furnace body itself weighs only a few kilograms and is convenient to move. The induction cooker has no fuel residue and waste gas pollution, so the pots and stoves are very easy to clean, which is unimaginable in other stoves.
3. Double induction cooker is economical and has many functions. Induction cooker is a big consumer of electricity, but due to the rapid heating up, the cost is cheaper than gas and natural gas in calculation. The induction cooker "fried, steamed, boiled, stewed, and rinsed" everything.
Precautions for the use of Double induction cooker
1. Install a dedicated power cord and power socket. Due to the high power of Double induction cooker, the power cord and socket must be configured according to the power. Otherwise, the high current when the induction cooker is working will cause the wires and sockets to heat up and burn and short-circuit.
2. Double induction cooker should be placed steadily. If one leg of the induction cooker is suspended in the air, the gravity of the pot will force the cooker body to tilt when in use, and the food in the pot will overflow. If the stove surface is not placed evenly, the slight shock caused by the pot will easily cause the pot to slip out and cause danger.
3. Ensure that the air inlet and outlet are unobstructed. The Double induction cooker at work heats up as the pot heats up, so the induction cooker should be placed in a ventilated place to ensure that there is no obstruction at the inlet and exhaust holes of the furnace body.
Double induction cooker has various functions. We can also use Double induction cooker to eat hot pot. It plays a great role in our daily cooking. The quality of household appliances is very important. Only by ensuring quality can we ensure safety. After understanding the characteristics of Double induction cooker and precautions for use, you can buy it with confidence.